Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Friday, November 7, 2014

Preparing for the Holidays

Sitting in my studio today, and gazing outside for a wisp of inspiration, I witnessed the first few snowflakes of wintumn.  The wind was swirling and dancing the snowflakes in front of my window. The chill, clean air brought to mind the classic pairing of clear quartz and sterling silver.  A sparkling accent to any LBD you are planning to wear for the upcoming holiday season.  There is always an Eileen Fisher dress that can fit that bill...Want a little more VaVaVaVoom? There is a scarlet Jill Jill Stuart dress that is a bombshell! Whatever you you need to fit the bill for the party circuit, I think the silver/quartz pairing is elegant, eye-catching, but still enough demure sparkle to round out the look.


You can see these pieces and more at my upcoming HOLIDAY TRUNK SHOW
November 22, 2014.  The details are in the sidebar.

Stop in, have a cup of tea and a cookie, pick up a few gifts, or better yet, take home something for yourself! This is my last event of the season, but you can find my designs at the
Westmoreland @rt 30 and I am always happy to accept custom orders, just send me an email or give me a call.

Thanks for making 2014 a wonderful year for Zippity Doodads!

All the best,


Photobucket

No comments: