Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Thursday, November 20, 2014

A sneak peek....

Here is a glimpse of some of the new designs that will be available at my Trunk Show on Saturday, details are to the right....

I should add that the pretty little succulent sculpture was a gift from my cousin, Kim, and has turned into the inspiration for my Christmas decorating theme.  You can find more of these lovely succulents at Waterstone Succulents.

Can't make it?  You can always stop by the Westmoreland @rt 30 (this is The Westmoreland Museum of American Art's temporary location while the museum is undergoing very exciting expansion). They have a very nice selection of Zippity Doodads, but hurry, the inventory is dwindling!

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for your friendship and business and continued support of my micro-business!

Best to you,



Photobucket

No comments: