Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Monday, August 13, 2018

The heart of Summer

I know we are thinking about fall, back to school, the end of summer.... But this heat, summer sounds, and garden bounty are keeping me solidly in the embrace of this season. I've been going to the gold metals this year and nothing transitions better to fall than gold tones...And it is magical against sun-kissed skin! I also have a thing for the saturated, lush tones of apatite. I was holding strands of apatite in my hand and scanning through my drawers of gemstones when I stumbled across a few gloriously faceted, golden citrine beads and boom! A beautiful new combination was born. This is most certainly a design that fits the category of "make one to sell, make one for me!"


I don't have to tell you that this color scheme takes me back to the Mediterranean but, it certainly does!


Come see the new designs and me at the Ligonier Country Market, Saturday, August 18, 8AM - noon

And keep watching for info about The Artful Affair, it is really going to be wonderful!

With warm late summer wishes,

Merriann



No comments: