Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Autumn Warmth


Happy fall!  Have you seen snow flurries today and thought it odd that the trees are still green this late into October? Well, the trees may be holding on to their summer colors, but this chilly weather has me deep into the comfort of warm colors. Reds, browns, golds...You know, the way the leaves should look right now?!

So a little time in the studio with the sound of the first fire in the fireplace crackling away and I am pleased with the results.  I love layers in clothing and also layers in jewelry. I like the feel of these toasty elements: pearls, gold, and wood, layered warmly against skin that remembers the sun and may still have a few freckles...


I'll be showing glimpses of more pieces as I prepare for my Holiday Trunk Show...It's just Zippity Doodads and of course, Marlene's tasty pastries.  We are both working on new goodies for you. See you the 17th? Details to the right ---->


I'm off to make a cup of tea....

Warmly,
Merriann

No comments: