Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Next up: June 23 at the Ligonier Country market

I can't express how tickled I was to see so many familiar faces at our opening market on May 26! It was like a four-hour celebration. Zippity Doodads is back this Saturday in space #122 (check ligoniercountrymarket.com to find it on a map) and I am in the row closest to the front gravel parking lot.  You can check the Ligonier Country Market "vendor 2018" tab for information about all our dates and contact info.

It has been a whirlwind since I posted last but I have been busy making some new pieces to tempt you...After a trip to California, I revived my love for those summertime vintage-retro-Cali heishi beads and whipped up some pieces including that shape, with a Zippity Doodads twist...And how could I not make an elegant matte aquamarine piece to juxtaposition? What do you think??

(Shout out to Pameljean Werner handwoven shawls and scarves for the beautiful infinity shawl in the photo)

I hope to see you on Saturday, it is always a cause for celebration!!

Warmly,

Merriann

No comments: