Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Monday, May 7, 2018

Next up: The Ligonier Country Market!


It finally feels like spring has arrived and Zippity Doodads has been very busy kicking off this new season.  Thank you to The Westmoreland (Museum of American Art) for inviting me to showcase my work at Art on Tap, what a fun and validating way to introduce my new designs.  That was followed quickly by An Artful Affair that had record turnout. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you all showed the artists! It was a terrific day on so many levels.


The push is on to deliver new designs to The Westmoreland's Shop and prepare for The Ligonier Country Market. So much to do, so much to do! But that's OK, I work well under pressure and I am filled with inspiration.

*Note:* Zippity Doodads will not be in the same location twice at the Ligonier Country Market. Check the map on their website to find me each week.



Want a preview of the newest designs??
 Check my Facebook or Instagram accounts: @zippitydoodads


See you soon!

Merriann





No comments: