Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Friday, September 7, 2012

Last Ligonier Country Market of the Summer


Tomorrow is my last market of the summer.  It is my chance to enjoy the fall produce, buy the bushel of tomatoes, the Chinese lanterns and introduce some new pieces I've been working on.  I'm excited by the change of season and the hustle and bustle of fall.  There are high school football games, parent's weekend at college, and of course my favorite: the grey cashmere sweaters and new jewelry. For my idea of stylish and comfy check out Garnet Hill and their Easy Cashmere Wrap (the dark gray heather and wild berry are gorgeous).  Pair that with a cup of Mighty Leaf Tea and curl up in an Adirondack chair with a good book.  I've got "The Long Road to Antietam" by Robert Slotkin on the arm of my chair.  I was compelled to pick it up after I heard Terry Gross interview him on NPR...

 Back to the real topic: Although I've been working in a number of color schemes I did promise the very trendy pink.  Here is a peek at something a little ruffly to go with that tailored gray comme de garçon look....
 
 
 
 
Don't forget the 3rd Annual Artful Affair on Sept 22...If you haven't received a postcard or email, don't fret, all are welcome!!  And I must say, the talent is exceptional.  Plan to do a little Christmas shopping...

Happy Fall,



Photobucket

No comments: