Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Friday, July 10, 2015

Feeling blue......Rainy day blues.....

So much rain!  So easy to wonder where our summer is hiding! Even though blue can have many negative connotations this summer, it is still one of my favorite colors to work with.  But I prefer to think of it in terms of blue skies or "watery" blue, can't forget Essie's beautiful blue nail polish called "In the Cab-Ana," and of course there is also Caribbean blue.  See where I'm going with this?  The Caribbean has given us a beautiful stone that some of you are familiar with: Larimar, and I've put it to good use conjuring warm breezes and that sunny place......





I'll be bringing that blue with me to the Ligonier Country Market tomorrow.  And maybe summer will make an appearance!

Wishing you all good things (and a little sunshine)

Photobucket

No comments: