Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Friday, May 23, 2014

Make merry! Fete! Kick up your heels! Rejoice!

I realized how often I use the word CELEBRATE and began to search for some new terms.  Truthfully, I love them all! Upon reflection, I don't think too much celebration is a bad thing, especially when celebration and gratitude go hand in hand.  I have one daughter studying abroad in India and one preparing to graduate from high school in June. This house is filled with joy and excitement.  Naturally, that translates itself into my jewelry and here is what is fresh from my bench:




These pieces make a perfect gift for someone with something to celebrate, be it graduation, a new job, or a new direction!  You can stop by the Ligonier Country Market this weekend and see for yourself.  If you haven't checked their website, please do! It is filled with dates and times, a list of vendors, and links to all the vendors websites.  The Market Manager is doing a great job of keeping us all informed.  For those of you familiar with the market, you will find me smack dab in the middle of the venue. Check my schedule to the right.  If you can't find me at the market you can always find Zippity Doodads at the Westmoreland @30 at their temporary location on Rt. 30 in Latrobe, PA.

Enjoy your Memorial Day, and please take a moment to honor all who served!

Salut!

Photobucket

No comments: