Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sultry Summer Sunsets...


For the past week I have been working on that classic summer mix of colors: turquoise, glowing orange, sand, and firey red.  I thought these colors complimented my fresh beach tan and just the combination makes me smile and think of warm breezes and a cool drink in my hand.  Imagine my delight when I was shopping and saw that Ralph Lauren and I are thinking along the same lines!!  So, once again, I bought clothing to match my newest jewelry creations...My new pieces are simple, warm and welcoming.  They are magical on a tanned wrist or dangling from an earlobe exposed by a braid or ponytail.  Stop by the Ligonier Country Market on Saturday, June 30 and see for yourself!  I'll be wearing my new purchase...

Photobucket

No comments: