Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Celebrating 10 Years!!

I can't believe it has been 10 years since I created Zippity Doodads!  This is going to be such an exciting year with pieces available online at Spoonwoodgallery.com, 5 Saturdays this summer at the Ligonier Country Market, The Westmoreland's Juried Artist Market on April 21, My Trunk Show April 28, a return to an old venue in Ellicott City, MD in December, and the third Annual Artful Affair.  Through Zippity Doodads not only have I been able to develop a fun and satisfying business but I have been blessed to meet and connect with so many wonderful customers.  Children, husbands, brides, women of all ages....How lucky am I?!?

So in celebration I wanted to do something fun.  If you come to my Trunk Show on Saturday, April 28, make sure you enter to win (no purchase necessary :) a Zippity Doodads Tote filled with Bobbi Brown Beach Products, a plush nautical beach towel and, of course, some beachy Zippity Doodads :).  The value is over $250.  So stop by, say "hi" and enter to win!  Always the more the "Merri"-er!!!

Thank you so very much!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: