Creating fresh and stylish jewelry to compliment every woman's style from preppy to free spirit, from metro to mountain, simple to shiny, office to evening, outdoor to opera.

Wear it often and wear it well.

Dum Vivimus Vimamus

Since 2002

Monday, September 20, 2010

An Artful Affair!

So the big event is just a few days away and I am busy in the studio!  I was feeling the cool, gray fog this morning and so worked with pearls, labradorite and kyanite...Then after lunch the sun was shining and my studio was filled with sunlight and out came the carnelian!  Then came a mixture of the two with copper and silver pearls... I feel so overwhelmed with ideas that I am certain there will not be enough hours in the day or tea in my cup.  Please stop by on Saturday and see what all the wonderful artists have to offer...I am looking forward to shopping too!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

Love the hammered copper!
Hugs,
Lainie